Monday, May 24, 2010

5 things

5 things I'm looking forward to:
#1. seeing nathan again
#2. my cruise with Nathan
#3. redecorating my apartment
#4. family vacation to the mountains
#5. SUMMERTIME (snoballs, barbeques, laying out, sunshine!)

5 Things I did yesterday:
#1. slept late
#2. went to eat at Huey's with Nathan
#3. cleaned out my car
#4. took a 2 hour nap (it was heavenly)
#5. went to visit a teacher from work

5 Things I wish I could do:
#1. open a clothing store
#2. be naturally skinny
#3. Cook scrumptious meals EVERY night.
#4. fly
#5. Get over my reality TV addiction...

5 Places I'd like to travel:
#1. Cailifornia
#2. Back to NYC
#3. San Juan
#4. Disney World
#5. Europe

5 Cute Things I've found online recently:
1. A cute baby tutu for baby lindsey jade!


2. This really cute luggage set.
http://www.homeandliving.com/rockland-f105-new-stripe-luggage.html

3. The cutest kids besides my own nieces and nephews
http://1802willow.blogspot.com/

4. Love this purse
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=468851&CategoryID=50326

5. pretty jewelry.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/44485475/purple-pink-green-necklaceearring-set?ref=sc_25

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The nap was really good, and I will admit that the baby picture looks pretty cute.