Not sure how many readers I have. Probably not a whole much.So, I am going to act like this is my private journal.
Have you ever got comfortable with they way things are going in your life? That is how I feel right now. I used to be a workout fanatic. Working out or running whenever I got the chance. At this season in my life, I have gotten comfortable with myself, slacking off on the working out and watching what I eat. To be honest, I am the biggest I have ever been, and it kills me. Every time I get ready to go back to the gym, I get sick or have doctor appointments after school. It's like the whole world is against me losing weight and getting healthy. But, I am going to take a stand and fight back and lose all the excess weight! Right now, I am fighting a sinus infection, but I hope to be back at the gym by Wednesday. Wish me luck! I will try to keep yall up to date. I know Christmas season is not a good time to start watching my weight and what I eat, BUT something has to be done ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I COMPLETELY feel your pain :( I'm right there with you. I have no motivation anymore
Post a Comment