Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mal's St. Paddy's Day Parade 3/16/13

On Saturday, I went to the 31st Mal's St. Paddy's Day Parade. Last year, was my first year to experience it, but this year I took part in the pre-parade and after-parade tailgating. Only thing that went bad was that I forgot to put sunscreen on. Clear skies + 80 plus temperatures = me as red as a lobster and in pain. Here are my pictures from yesterday. The really good pictures came from the Mal's Parade facebook site.

One of the floats

The bucket judges. 

Start of the Parade

Darnell, Nikki, and Ian 

Nicole, Nikki, and myself

Nikki, Nicole, Michael, and myself

Another float

Nicole and myself

a float

Proof of my burn. :( 


The aftermath of the tailgate.



I had a complete blast at the parade and already for next years! :) 


1 comment:

Joy said...

You know... I lived there for two years and never went to the parade. One day, I will experience it, because I know it's a blast. Hope that sunburn heals quickly without peeling! OUCH!