Totally meant to link up my Friday Five with Joy yesterday, but my day was packed!
Kayla's Daily Five
1. HOBY- Closed out another HOBY Conference at Millsaps on Sunday. I wished I would have had a chance to go through HOBY as a junior, but I love giving my weekend up for this organization!
2. Starkville Regional- I made a rash decision to go watch my Diamond Dawgs play in the Starkville Regionals Championship. I was for certain we would win that night and I wanted to be there for it! But, unfortunately we did not win and had to play on Monday to clinch it. This was my first trip to Dudy Noble this season (been way to busy) and I missed hanging out with friends in the left field lounge. The lounges is what makes Dudy Noble the best place to watch a baseball game at. Pictured below is me and one of my great friends Casey!
3. Parker Humphries!!!!! My BFF, Heather, had her bundle of joy on Wednesday. I headed up to New Albany that afternoon. I was NOT missing his birth! I made it just on time and I got to love on him. Parker is the answer to many of prayers that I have prayed for Heather and Courtney. Parker is one blessed little baby to have such great parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles and of course me! :) We discussed MSU and Ole Miss in detail. I can't wait to get my hands on that little boy again. I hate that they live so far away in Oxford (love the town, not the college in that town). I foresee many trips to oxford in my future.
Isn't he a cutie?!?!?!
4. Sophie's haircut- As you know, I love my Sophie Lea, but I do not love her long hair!! Sophie's hair was everywhere all the time. The vet finally convinced me to shave her, so I wouldn't have the problem with her hair anymore. It will take me a while to get used to it, but in the long one it will be great!
Doesn't she look cute??
This is the best picture she would let me get!
5- GRAD school- Summer classes started on Monday. I started 4 days behind, because my book got lost in transition from Chegg to my apartment. Since I have gotten my book, it has consumed my life. What makes it even worse is that it does not interest me. I have to force myself to complete the work. I am not a researcher, actually I hate researching. :(
Here are my lovely Friday (Saturday) Five.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
Much love,
Kayla





No comments:
Post a Comment