Sunday, May 18, 2014

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride....

UNTIL NOW!!!!

Nathan and I are engaged! I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with him! :)

The Proposal

We have been moving me all day. He took me to the bedroom and asked me if I had anything else that we needed to take with this load. I handed him two pairs of boots and a pair of Toms for him to take to the car. Then, he asked me what that box was on the floor. I responded with "probably trash". Nathan asked to me to open it up. When I did, I was speechless!! I turned around and he asked me to marry him! It was PERFECT!


The Ring.




No date as been set yet, but we know it will be sometime this year!

We are so excited about starting this new chapter in our lives!


2 comments:

Ferrell Boys Mom said...

Love the ring and the way he proposed! Best wishes for your future!

Good Morning, Charleston said...

Love this post and the blog's new decor! I talked with Maggie and we will plan you a fabulous, bridal shower. Just let us know when. ♥