Thursday, February 25, 2010

24...


Been almost a year since I posted. Oops. Had fun on my cruise last March. I have been dating Nathan for over a year now. It has been a great year!


So, I turned 24 today. I can't believe that I am getting old!!! I remember like it was yesterday my 18th birthday, then my 21st and now this one. It has been a pretty good day. Got some cute homemade cards from my students, went out to eat with my girlfriends from work! The only thing that was missing was Nathan. I wish he was able to spend my birthday with me. He is stuck working in Jackson. I got to keep remembering it is tax season. I am heading home to Corinth tomorrow to celebrate with the family! Saturday I am eating lunch with my ICC roommates. I love getting together with these girls!

Goals for Year 24:

Be understanding
Eat healthier
Run 1/2 marathon
Not be so emotional
Write a letter once a week to a friend (snail mail)
Be a better girlfriend/teacher/friend/daughter

I hope I can do all these things!! I will try to post more often, but I am not even sure anyone reads this.

Goodnight!

No comments: