Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why?

Why? Why do certain things happen? Why do we love our jobs and hate them too? Why I am so forgetful? Why do I put every ounce of my being in everything that I do?

This week has been a hard week. School is stressing me to a max, to the point my hair has started falling out. I have never been so ready for spring break before. I am ready to leave Southaven and everything school related behind for 9 whole days. I want to spend time with my boyfriend, Nathan (when he isn't working) :) I want to sleep late (past 5:15!!), take my showers in the morning, run (or have time to exercise.) I want to read 3 books this spring break. I want to start over stress free after spring break. Looks like I want to much. So, I am going to go with the flow this spring break and enjoy my time off. I want to come back refresh and ready with a positive attitude. Nothing is going to spoil my happiness anymore. :) Ok, enough of my soapbox!
I hope everyone has a great spring break! I am planning on it! :)

kayla gwen

No comments: