2. Diamonds or pearls?i like diamonds, but I only have pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? She is out of my league
4. What is your favorite TV show? NCIS and NCIS LA
5. What do you normally eat for breakfast? NutriGrain Bar or Cereal
6. What is your middle name? Gwen
7. What food do you dislike? Brussel Sprouts
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? not sure. i love my random songs on my ipod
9. What kind of car do you drive? forenza
10. Favorite sandwich? ham and cheese
11. Favorite Movie? dirty dancing
12. Favorite item of clothing? Pajamas
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
san lucas
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I just love clothes period...don't know if I could pick just one!
15. Where would you retire to? the beach or mountains
16. What was your most memorable birthday? 23rd
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball and football
18. What is your favorite color? blue
19. Person you expect to repost it first? I'll just be happy if anybody posts it on their blog!
20. When is your birthday? Feb. 25
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
22. What is your shoe size? 9
23. Pets you have? none of my own. i have some at my parent's.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? nope...i am boring
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a dr.
26. How are you today? pretty darn good
27. What is your favorite candy? twix
28. What is your favorite flower? Daisies and roses
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? april 15 and may 27
30. What's your full name? Kayla Gwen Essary
31. What are you listening to right now? the tv
32. What was the last thing you ate? dinner
33. Do you wish on stars? Just for fun!! :)
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
35. How is the weather right now? Perfect...It's Spring!!!
36. What is your natural hair color? brown
37. Favorite soft drink? coke
38. Favorite restaurant? olive garden, umi's, the grill, and mugshots
39. Favorite color of nail polish? I change it frequently but usually a bright color
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
41. Summer or winter? Spring or Fall are my favorite
42. Hugs or kisses? from people - hugs, the candy - kisses
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? tea
45. Do you want your friends to repost? yeah
46. When was the last time you cried? this morning
47. What is under your bed? dust, my "me"board, and probably lots of junk.
48. What did you do last night? worked out and dancing with the stars
49. What are you afraid of? snakes, lizards, mice, bugs...etc
50. Salty or sweet? depends what mood I'm in!
51. How many keys on your key ring? 6
52. How many years at your current job? This is my 2nd year of teaching
53. Favorite day of the week? I love a productive Monday, but a Lazy Saturday/Sunday is nice, too!!
54. How many towns have you lived in? 4, corinth, fulton, southaven, and starkville!!
55. Do you make friends easily? yes, and I enjoy meeting new people!!
56. How many will respond? I doubt anyone will.
Now for my picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment