Thursday, March 10, 2011
Blood Pressure
Sometimes I wish I was back in college or even a teenager, so I wouldn't have to worry about grown up stuff. Lately, I have been under so much stress.Not just with work, but all aspects of my life. I am not a good that knows how to cope with stress, so I even up taking it out on the people I love the most. And I hate when that happens. Sometimes I just want to crawl and bed and cry til everything is all better. Crying has become my new way to handle things. BUT, I hate to cry. I just wished I knew how to handle stress and how to control my emotions better. Maybe, since we have SB11 next week, I can get caught up on some things and have a chance to relax for awhile (expect get caught up on Grad School!) . I am looking forward to spending a couple of days with Nathan in Brandon, just hanging out. It seems like I haven't seen him in forever. I will be heading down that way on Sunday and staying til the next Sunday if everything works out. When we return back to school we will be on the downward slide to May! I am so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment