Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 1- A picture of yourself with 15 facts

1. I am 25 years old and not very fond of the dark
2. I am a morning person
3. I stink at fixing my hair, but I can make a great smokey eye
4. I love sweet tea
5. I love trying to cook new recipes (trying one tonight!)
6. Tornado sirens scare me
7. love to read
8. hate scary movies
9. is really good at playing table tennis on Wii Resorts
10. I have lived in 4 different towns since I was 18
11. Used to be a Ole Miss fan, but I know bled Maroon and White!
12. I love having something to hold while I sleep
13. I know the road from Southaven to Jackson with my eyes close
14. I have pink in my hair
15. I am a people person.

No comments: