Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
No, I did not sleepwalk, but I did talk in my sleep and still do! 

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
I think I tried to run away once or twice when I was a child. I did successful sneak out of my house several times in high school and when I came home from college. :) 
 
3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
No, I don't remember any. 
 
4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
Yes! All the time. I remember once going to the local grocery store and buying huge boxes of cheap toilet paper. That night we rolled, forked, and knived Ms. Sherry and Mr. Jeff's (youth workers) house while they were helping with the Fall Festival at church. 
 
5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
Yes, I did. But, mostly movies. Varsity Blues was the first one I wanted to watch, when my parents left for work, I sneaked into my brother's room and watched. Knew then why then I wasn't allowed to watch it. I haven't watched it since then.  
 

5 comments:

Ash Z said...

I sleep talk too!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Sunday Social!
Now following your blog!! I am excited to keep up with your blog

xo
Christina
Pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! Found your blog and I love it. I'm a Mississippi girl as well. =) Can't wait to read more!

Abby

Alexa Cacibauda said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog about stopping by from Kelly's Korner!!

So happy to meet someone that is up here as well and in the blogging world! Can't wait to read your posts!

dani krum (love me, dani marie) said...

What a fun thing to participate in! So fun to learn funny facts about you!
I am a new follower!
XOXO
dani
Love Me, Dani Marie