So, today is the first of November!! Can't believe it! Day 1 Challenge is introduction, picture, and 15 interesting facts! Enjoy
Mu name is Kayla Essary and I stink at blogging! But, i am willing to give it a try!
I am going to try to tell you 15 interesting facts about myself, it's going to be hard, so bare with me.
1. My birthmarks make a straight line.
2. I am addicted to reality tv.
3. I can watch reruns of NCIS and Law and Order SVU and never get bored.
4. I am a scaredy cat, I hate living alone, and coming home to a dark house.
5. I am severely ADD. I have been trying to write this post for over a hour now.
6. I love to bake sweets, but usually never have the time.
7. Sometimes, I believe I am a hypochondria ( hope that is the right word)
8. I am the worst speller, my students correct me most of the time.
9. i have the vision of an old woman. which is pretty bad.
10. i secretly wish i was a marathon runner.
11. I want to travel around the world on a cruise boat!
12. I am horrible at returning phone calls. :(
13. I am addicted to my iphone.
14. to non state fans, I seem to over the top. I love my BULLDOGS!
15. I am terrified to turn 25. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment