Hello Fellow Dedicated Readers! (hope there are some! ha) So sorry I am so far behind on my 30 day challenge! I should have waited to December, but oh well. I am going to try to catch up some this morning!
Enjoy!
Day 17- Something I am looking forward too!
1. December 17 2:20 CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! One of the things I love the most about my job is the holidays! I absolutely love having 2 weeks off for Christmas!
2. May 23, 2011- Last day of School- Means summer vacation is here, even though I will be taking 12 hours over the summer, I am still looking forward to it!
3. February 25, 2011- My 25th Birthday! At this time I am kinda dreading turning the big 2-5, but I am excited my insurance will go down! :)
4. Lastly- stuffing my face on Thanksgiving Day!
Day 18- Celebrity Crush- This one is hard! I will get back to ya!
Day 19- Something I miss-
I miss the good ole days when I didn't have to worry about bills or what I was going to eat for dinner. I just lived life to the fullest and had no worries about anything.
Day 20- Nicknames
My friends and family has given me plenty of names of the years. Here is the list and where it came from
Kayla Marie- Heather Marlin Humphries gave me this nickname when we were attached to the hip at ICC
Marie- Casey Moss- FYI my name is no where close to Marie, but she insists on calling me that. :)
Aunt Dada- Cullen- My nephew gave me his name when he was a baby and he could not say Aunt Kayla
Kaylar- The Frame's When I worked at Little's I used to call Paige Paiger and she started calling me Kaylar in return. Jack still calls me that from time to time.
Dipstick- Nathan calls me this. not sure where it came from, and i didn't like it at first, but it has grown on me.
Day 21- Pet Peeves
Chewing with your mouth open and smacking while checking gum or talking in general. Being a teacher I have a lot of things that get on my nerves, but these 2 stands out the best!
Day 22- Favorite City- will get back to ya, when I can upload pictures
DAy 23- Favorite Vacation- My cruise with Nathan. I will do a whole post on this at a later time! :)
I hope you have enjoyed reading this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment