I have the best parents! I love both of them dearly! My mom would do and drop anything for me anytime I need her! My dad is the exact same way! Living in Southaven, I miss my parents more everyday. I am actually going home to Corinth tomorrow for a quick visit. Here is a picture of my parents and myself, apparently I need to take more pictures of them. Enjoy!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
30 Day Challenge- Day 4
Today's Challenge is All about My Parents!
I have the best parents! I love both of them dearly! My mom would do and drop anything for me anytime I need her! My dad is the exact same way! Living in Southaven, I miss my parents more everyday. I am actually going home to Corinth tomorrow for a quick visit. Here is a picture of my parents and myself, apparently I need to take more pictures of them. Enjoy!
I have the best parents! I love both of them dearly! My mom would do and drop anything for me anytime I need her! My dad is the exact same way! Living in Southaven, I miss my parents more everyday. I am actually going home to Corinth tomorrow for a quick visit. Here is a picture of my parents and myself, apparently I need to take more pictures of them. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, I knew that you wouldn't make it through all 30 days. :p
But i am trying really hard!!!
Post a Comment