Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Five



My Friday Five 

1. Got my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday. Ready to eat REAL SOLID foods and no more swollen cheeks

2. Had a great New Years Eve with some great friends (missed the boyfriend though) 

3. While my mom was in town, we did some deep cleaning to my apartment. 

4. Loving my naps and lazy days I have had this week. 

5. My addiction to Pinterest and blogs has been taken a new  level this week. 

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh girl, I hope you are feeling better. It seems that anything dealing with teeth and pain has to be the worst! Hopefully you'll be off the mashed potato and popsicle diet soon! And isn't it great to have mom's here to help out. I'm married and I know I couldn't make it without mine coming to help with some projects that we have.

Thanks for linking up! I look forward to seeing your Friday's posts!! Happy Friday!!