Thought I would blog about what I plan on cooking this week. Days will probably change or I might change my mind. :)
Sunday
Crockpot BBQ Ribs with Mac & Cheese and mashed potatoes
Click Here for the recipe. I use a homemade or Walmart rub. Then I use Sugar Ray's BBQ Sauce. Delish.
Monday
Leftovers or cereal, etc
Tuesday
Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup (recipe was in the last post) with homemade cornbread
Wednesday
Soup Leftovers
Thursday
Taco and whole kernel corn
Friday
Take Out of Leftovers
Saturday
Take Out?
What are you eating this week?
Sunday
Crockpot BBQ Ribs with Mac & Cheese and mashed potatoes
Click Here for the recipe. I use a homemade or Walmart rub. Then I use Sugar Ray's BBQ Sauce. Delish.
Monday
Leftovers or cereal, etc
Tuesday
Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup (recipe was in the last post) with homemade cornbread
Wednesday
Soup Leftovers
Thursday
Taco and whole kernel corn
Friday
Take Out of Leftovers
Saturday
Take Out?
What are you eating this week?
1 comment:
Tonight we are grilling burgers since it's so nice out.
Monday — grilled chicken with loaded mashed potatoes and baked beans.
Tuesday — homemade spaghetti
Wednesday — loaded potato soup
Thursday — homemade beef stew
Friday — take out
Post a Comment