A — available or married?
in a relationship with Nathan!
B — book?
Reading Safe Haven right now
C — cake or pie?
Cupcakes!
D — drink of choice?
Coke or sweet tea
E — essential item?
iPhone or iPad.
F — favorite color?
blue and green
G — game to watch or play?
watch MSU Football or my nieces' bball games and cullen's baseball games
H — hometown?
Corinth, MS
I — indulgence?
Pens
J — job?
4th Grade teacher
K — kids and their names?
One furbaby- Sophie Lea
L — life is incomplete without?
my family and friends
M — music group of singer?
Bruno Mars and Mumford and Sons
N — number of siblings?
1 older brother- Westley
O — oranges or apples?
oranges for sure
P — phobias/fears?
being kidnapped
Q — favorite quote?
Build your bridge and get over it!
in a relationship with Nathan!
B — book?
Reading Safe Haven right now
C — cake or pie?
Cupcakes!
D — drink of choice?
Coke or sweet tea
E — essential item?
iPhone or iPad.
F — favorite color?
blue and green
G — game to watch or play?
watch MSU Football or my nieces' bball games and cullen's baseball games
H — hometown?
Corinth, MS
I — indulgence?
Pens
J — job?
4th Grade teacher
K — kids and their names?
One furbaby- Sophie Lea
L — life is incomplete without?
my family and friends
M — music group of singer?
Bruno Mars and Mumford and Sons
N — number of siblings?
1 older brother- Westley
O — oranges or apples?
oranges for sure
P — phobias/fears?
being kidnapped
Q — favorite quote?
Build your bridge and get over it!
R — reason to smile?
I am loved by many!
S — season?
Spring/Fall
T — tattoos?
None, but I want one on my wrist
U — unknown fact about me?
I've never smoked a cigarette or did any drugs. :)
V — vegetable you love?
corn, green beans, and fried okra
W — worst habit?
dwelling on things I can't change
X — X-rays you've had?
1
Y — your favorite food?
pizza and spaghetti!
Z — zodiac?
pisces
2 comments:
Update your blog background. You need something springy! : )
I love getting to know bloggers better!! And I love even more that you're a MISSISSIPPI STATE FAN! =) WHOOP!!! Happy Wednesday!
Post a Comment