Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Monday

This week is a short week since I am heading out of town on Friday and we have Valentine's Day.

Monday- taco pasta- new recipe. Will blog about it tomorrow!

Tuesday- steaks (cooked in the oven) and fries

Wednesday- leftovers

Thursday- Date Night

Friday- yummy place in Starkville

Saturday- eating with my parents in Tupelo for an early bday dinner. :) 

2 comments:

Joy said...

OKay... yummy place in Starkville — well you just have me jealous now!!! We love Starkvegas and I could name at lead 4 places I want to eat there and about as many boutiques I want to go shopping at! Crap, I think we may need to make a road trip, ASAP!!

Kayla said...

Joy, I didn't get to eat everywhere I wanted, but I did get to enjoy a yummy pizza from Stromboli's and sushi from Umi's. :) Also, did a little window shopping at Deep South Pout!