One of my awesome coworkers, Shelley, invited me to a Pinterest Party. I was excited to say the least, since I am totally addicted to Pinterest. On the agenda for that night was glass etching, sugar scrubs, and personalized plates or cups. I knew I could handle the sugar scrubs with no problem, but the others I was quite nervous. Here are my results. Under each picture is the site to find the instructions. But, I for to take a sugar scrub picture.
Actually, this was easier than I expected. Karin, the lady with the amazing cricut, did most of the work.
Now, this was made intended for my friend Amy on her upcoming marriage to Justin, but since it is not that creative, it will be used as a dinner plate at my apartment.
OMG! I used this scrub the next night it was AMAZING! I followed the directions on other blogs on how to use it. First, I shaved both legs. Then, put the sugar scrub on one leg, shaved again, and then repeated with the other leg. My legs never have felt so smooth!
Now to my 2 followers: If you would to host a Pinterest Party, what would you make?
Happy Saturday!
1 comment:
I think I would love to have a cooking pinterest party where everyone brings something they found off pinterest. FUN!!
Post a Comment