Monday- Olive Garden to celebrate turning 27 years old! It was so yummy!
Tuesday- Leftovers from Olive Garden- Can't let them go to waste :)
Wednesday- Chili
Thursday- Lasagna Roll-ups
Friday- Girls Night Out
Saturday- Steaks and fries
Might not stick to the days, but this is what I will be buying at the store today.
Tuesday- Leftovers from Olive Garden- Can't let them go to waste :)
Wednesday- Chili
Thursday- Lasagna Roll-ups
Friday- Girls Night Out
Saturday- Steaks and fries
Might not stick to the days, but this is what I will be buying at the store today.
1 comment:
Hi there! I found your Blog through Joy of The Sowell Life, and had to come say hello! Happy Belated Birthday! I'm 27 as well and in my 5th year of teaching, too.
I taught 4th grade for 2 years and now teach 2nd grade :)
So happy to be a new follower!
Breanna
www.countingblessings-blog.com
Post a Comment