My very best Michelle and some of her friends were now from Nashville. Kyle's parents let us use their boat. What were they thinking!? Ha! Nikki and Nicole joined for a great day at the Cove.

Only picture from the day! Oops. Fun was had for sure! I attempted to make these for the boat:

The Pinterest post made them look so easy to make. Who was I kidding, they were so hard! I will post the recipe below. Here are mine:

87 jelly shots were also made and taken by mid afternoon!
I did successful make red and blue double Jell-O shots with whip cream on top.

After the river, we went make to Kyle's parents house for dinner and fireworks. Overall I had a great 4th of July spending time with friends on the river.
Strawberry Margarita Jell-O shots
Ingredients:
Lots of strawberries
Tequila
Small box of strawberry jello mix
Sugar
Limes if you wish
Directions:
1. Cut the tops off the strawberries
2. Core out the insides. Make sure you don't go down to deep.
3. Cut the bottom off to make them be able to stand up. But, you can't cut to much or a hole will appear.
4. Make jello according to package, except switch the cup of cold water with tequila.
5. After jello as cooled, careful pour into strawberries.
6. Chill them for 4-6 hours
7. Garnish with sugar and limes
8. Eat!
It seems to be easier to blog from my blogger app considering all my pictures are on my phone! Look out, more posts are to come!
Until next time,

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment