
Linking up with Sunday Social. :)
1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
I would have to say Saved by the Bell was my all time favorite show! But, I also loved Full House and Growing Pains.



2. What is your current favorite TV show?
NCIS for sure!! My dad got me addicted to it during its 3rd season. It's one of the only TV shows I can watch over and over again. I have loved this summer that USA plays it so much.

3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?
The Bachelor or Bachelorette. No way I am putting myself out there on national television!
I also, wouldn't do any MTV reality show, Big Brother, or a show where I could get injured, Wipeout. :)
4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?
Dancing with the Stars!! I know I have no dancing skills what so ever, but it would be great to wear pretty dresses and learn all those dances.
5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
Honestly, I have NO IDEA! Several come to mind, but none that I feel are most like me.
6. Which TV character would you want to date?
Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo
Ah! I love his eyes.


I also would love to date a real person.
Val Chmerkovskiy
My oh my! I love his bad boy attitude and looks!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
Loved Saved By The Bell!!!! :)
I love NCIS too. I definitely wouldn't say no to DiNozzo!
I featured your blog on mine awhile back. It's on the post Wednesday Weekly Review #22 if you want to check it out.
Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement GROUP Blog
Post a Comment