Friday, July 19, 2013

The Friday Five!

Beware. This a random Friday and might go back a few weeks. :)

1.Visit from Mom: Last weekend my awesome mom came into town to help me with my classroom. It's amazing how much food we consumed that weekend. We ate at Moss Creek, a fish house, Keifers, and Sonny's BBQ. Yummy!

2. Addiction. My name is Kayla and I am addicted to pretty duct tape. I have transformed my classroom with duct tape. :) I counted my rolls on Wednesday, I have 11 rolls of pretty duct tape. Yes, I do have a problem. Just look at what a difference it makes!
Before


After



Please excuse the junk on the bookshelf. :)

3. 24 Day Challenge: I was a little skeptical about this challenge. I heard people losing major weight during it. The thing that scared me the most is the diet. Healthy eating is not my cup of tea. I have been doing really good though. Down four pounds since Monday! Woo hoo!

4. Sneak Peek: here is a sneak peak of all my work I have been doing in my classroom this week and last weekend.

My door




5. Grad School: I can finally see a light at the end of summer school. Thank goodness. This is my first and last time to take summer school!! Most of my nights consisted of this:





Hope you enjoyed reading my random Friday Five! Hoping to post more next week. Got a new app, life planner/teacher planner, and finally 4th of July I want to share with y'all! :)

Have a HAPPY MAROON FRIDAY!!

Friday Flashback from last season! HAIL STATE!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Joy said...

AHHHH... you have so many creative juices girl! And the next time I need to do a little updating, I'm going to go looking for duct tape. A great little added touch! Thanks for linking up with me today. I hope you have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend!