Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Flashback...

Today is September 11, 2013. I remember where I was 12 years ago today, I was sitting in English class when I officially heard what happened. We all just sat there and was in complete shock. No one was talking while we watched the news and history unfolding before our eyes. That day is forever etched in my memory.  Where we you? 


Flashback to New York City 9/11 Memorial last summer...
After visiting the Memorial, my whole view on everything changed. It really hit home then. :(
Hannah and myself before going in

World Center Hotel

Showing one of the towers being rebuilt


The memorial pool where one of the towers stood.

In front of the pool


Names of the ones who lost their life on 9/11 in the Towers




Loved this picture with the flag blowing in the wind

And this one

The 2nd pool



This tree was the only tree standing after the towers fell. It is still perfectly alive today

Wonderful seeing our servicemen there





No comments: