Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Five





1) Foodie Friday Link up
Linking up with Mississippi Women Bloggers today for my new favorite tail gating recipe! 
 
Rotel Cups (yields 45)
 3 packages of mini fillo shells (by the frozen pie crusts) 
1 can rotel (drained almost) 
1 bag of real bacon bits 
1 1/2 cups of shredded  colby and monterrey jack cheese
1 cup mayonnaise

Directions 

1. Preheat oven to 350. 
2. Mix the rotel , bacon bits, cheese, and mayo together 
 3. scoop evenly into the cups. 
4. Place on baking sheet and cook at 350 for 15 minutes.

2. Addiction
I am addicted to breakfast at Chick-fil-a

3. Why I teach...


is for reasons like this! I love my students!

4. iOS7


Not sure if I like the new update of not. Going to take me a while to get used to it. I really want the new iPhone 5s.

5. Tattoo

Been debating on getting a tattoo lately. I would really love to get this saying on my wrist or my foot, but in a different font and without the birds.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Joy said...

I love a good chicken biscuit from chick-fil-a. Too bad they don't serve it all day long! And that recipe sounds delicious! Hope you are having a great Friday! Thanks for linking up today, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! #HAILSTATE

Unknown said...

I could eat chicken minis for breakfast every day and weight 500 pounds. Oh my, that sounds so yummy to me right now!