Thursday, September 26, 2013

Getting to know you...Part 2





Here’s ROUND TWO of questions…
1.  What is your favorite thing to do in your hometown?
         Um. This is a hard question. I love to eat at the restaurants that I can't get anywhere else. Example Borrum's (slugburgers) and Rib Shack (love their bbq nachos). I also love going shopping downtown.
2. What is the best vacation spot in Mississippi?
        Natchez. It has so much history, great restaurants, beautiful landscapes, and lots to do. I want to go during the Pilgrimage or Balloon Race one year.

3. Tell us about the most fun date night idea in Mississippi.
     Go to Natchez. Take a carriage ride at dusk. Then eat dinner by the Mississippi River. Either in Spring or Fall. 

4.  What is one fun fact that very few people know about you?
              Back in high school, I worked at the skating rink in Corinth. During this time of my life, I had my own pair of speed skates (which I just sold). I taught myself how to do tricks. I could do jumps, skate under a guy's legs and twist coming up. I am sure I could do some other tricks! :)
         
5.  Who is your favorite sports team (if you have one) and how did it start?
       It is now Mississippi State Bulldogs, but long ago I did like the Rebels. (I know hard to believe!) After visiting State a few times with friends I completely fell in love with State, I think I was in lust with the idea of Ole Miss. Ha. Every since those visits, maroon and white have ran through my veins.
 
6.  What are your top three “Best Eats” in Mississippi?
         Oh my! This is hard. Can I do my favorites in different towns. What the heck, here you go!
Starkville- Stromboli's, UMI's, and Mugshots
Corinth- Rib Shack, Borrums, and Dinner Bell
Jackson/Brandon- Keifer's, Jaco's Tacos, and Julep
Southaven- Memphis BBQ Company, Memphis Pizza Company,

7.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
         Hopefully married, with a few kids, and living back in the 662!


8.  If you could choose an actress to play you in real life, who would you choose and why?
       Naomi Watts- Naomi is close to my height and seems very down to earth. 

9.  What is a southern tradition you and your family have? 
           We might be southern but we don't have a lot of southern traditions. Christmas Eve we don't have the traditional Christmas food, but we have breakfast instead. Every July, by dad insists that the WHOLE family, both sides, get together and have a Birthday Party for every member! We all line up and say what our new age is or will be. We even have a cake that says Happy Birthday Everyone!
 
10.  List 5 things on your Bucket List you hope to do before you die.
       1. Sky dive
       2. Go to Europe
       3. Christmas in NYC
       4. Visit all the SEC Football Stadiums (3 down, 11 to go!)
       5. Go to an NFL game

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to sky dive!

Unknown said...

Skydive, so brave, not sure I would actually jump.
@theparkwife