Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently September

Linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade's for her Currently September

Listening: I love Keeping up with the Kardashians, even if this latest one made me gag multiple times. 

Loving: If you have read my blog in the past few days, you should know that I have been counting down the day til college football started! 

Thinking: Labor Day holiday weekend was way to short, but very relaxing. 

Wanting:  Got my eye on a pair of brown/taupe boots that will go with anything. Also, some adorable boot socks that I have seen online! 

Needing: Any teacher knows that paperwork is endless. This week I could use a paperwork fairy to help with all the TST paperwork I have to do!

The last section is 3 things I want to accomplish for myself this month:
1. Once school started back, my working out stopped. I have been so exhausted and having so much to do once I get home, that I never went to the gym. It is time, that I take a part of my day to work on me, and it is a good stress reliever. 
2. Not take them off from work, but take it off as a day of no school work coming home and working on grad school. 
3. This ties in with my first goal, if I eat out less, I will feel better about myself and my bank account will not dwindle down so fast. Hoping to cut down to 1-2 meals a week, and that includes breakfast. 


1 comment:

ttervoort said...

Hi there! I found your post through Farley's Currently. After teaching for 25 years, I still find it hard to separate home and school, and make the time I need for myself. Good luck with the new school year!