Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Five


Linking up with Joy at the Sowell life for her Friday Five



1. Football is Back!!
Last night started college football! Watching this video got me all hyped up and ready to be in Starkville on the 7th! 
Oh my! What a game Ole Miss had against Vandy! I went to bed during the 3rd quarter when Vandy was up 21-10, I was quite upset when I woke up and saw that Ole Miss squeaked on by for the victory. Boo. But, it was a great game to open up the 2013 College Football Season! 


2. Fantasy Football 
Decided to try my luck again at Fantasy Football this year. I am no where close to being or good or knowing what I am doing! My league hasn't drafted yet. If you want to give it a try, just let me know. Oh, and it is FREE and only Ladies. :) 

3. 24 Day Challenge again...
Decided to give the Advocare 24 day challenge another try and really try to stick to the diet this time. Anyone want to get healthy with me, just let me know! . 


4. 3 day weekend
So excited about this 3 day weekend. To bad my weekend is full of grad school and grading papers. Headed out of town to Pontotoc with the boyfriend for a few days to visit his family. Looking forward to a slow, easy going weekend. 

Exactly what I am thinking. :( Mental health will be needed!! 

5.   Give with Target 
Target is giving schools $1.00 per vote that they receive through Give with Target. My school uses this money to buy books to give to our students for rewards. Please take a few minutes to vote for Richland Upper. 
Not sure if that link will work if not, you can google give with target and then type in Richland Upper. 

Also, if you collect boxtops and don't have a school to give them too, I will gladly take them off your hands. :) Just let me know and I will message you my address. 

 

2 comments:

Joy said...

I was up around 3 this morning and saw all the Facebook posts about their win. When we went to bed they were behind. I've heard about the 24 day challenge... good luck!! And I've never tried my hand at Fantasy Football... not sure I'd be any good at it! Ha! Happy Friday and happy long weekend!! And a big #hailstate for tomorrow!!! I can't wait! Thanks for linking up!

Jessica K said...

I think I am the only one on this planet who does not like football.

What's the 24 day program involve? I have ear about it previously, but no clue about it.