Friday, August 2, 2013

All About Me! (LInk Up)



It’s time to do a self-interview!  Here are the questions…
http://www.mississippiwomenbloggers.com/


  1. What part of Mississippi are you from?  Northeast MS- Corinth, but I now call Central MS- Brandon home.

  1. How long have you been blogging? 2011


  1. Why did you start blogging? To be able to comment on blogs and as an online journal
  2.  Tell us what we can expect when reading your blog.  Everyday things, family, football, recipes, my classroom. Basically anything you can think of.

  1. What does your blog title mean? Since my blog is about my life, I thought that Living, Loving, and Learning Life was a good title.

  1. What do you love about being part of Mississippi Women Bloggers? The network of great women


  1. Who inspires you to blog?  No one really inspires me to blog. I basically blog as an online journal for my self.

  1. If you could pick a favorite blog post from this past year, what would it be? I would have to say a post on my hometown Corinth and the slug burger. You can find it HERE


  1. Do your real life friends know you blog?  How do they respond? Some of my friends love it and some have no idea that I blog!

  1. What is your blogging routine (if you have one)? No routine here! I blog when I feel like or have something to blog about.


  1. We all love social media!  Are there any social media links you would like to share so we can follow you?

  1. Name 3 bloggers who have not joined Mississippi Women Bloggers that you would like to see join us!  Jessica @ Busy Life as a Bunyard     Sara Whitten @ Atwood Family    Paige @ Jack and Family

1 comment:

Joy said...

I always love getting to know more about other bloggers. Hope you are getting geared up for the new school year.