Wow! Can't believe that it's HUMP DAY!!! Half way through the work week. Thank goodness. Today I am going to show you my wish list for football games. Maroon is everywhere!! So glad to see it too. I remember one year it was so so hard to find maroon clothing. I can't wait to add some of these pieces to my closet for the fall.
First of Janie Rose Boutique
Location- Southaven, MS,
![]() |
| Love this cute top. It can be dressed down or up. |
![]() | ||
| LOVE LOVE LOVE this tank. Hoping to purchase it and wear it with a cute blue jean skirt or white shorts for the first game! |
Downtown Brandon
![]() | ||||||
| I actually tried this dress on a few weeks ago and loved it! But, I wasn't sure about my back showing that much. I think I might have to go try it on again! |
![]() |
| Love this type of pants, but not entirely sure about wearing them in the Junction or stadium. |
Giddy Up also has the More Cowbell tank. :)
Last up- Deep South Pout
They didn't have much Gameday attire that I liked, but they had this t-shirt that describes me exactly.







No comments:
Post a Comment