Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Five!



I am linking up with Joy at the Sowell Life for The Friday Five 


1) EXHAUSTED!  This was our first full week of school with students. I feel like I am running on fumes by the end of the day. 

2) Classroom Decor: I gave up several years ago doing a set theme inside my classroom. First of all it costs way to much money to switch it. So, now I just do a bright color theme. You can see the post I did on my classroom here.

3) Weather: Wow! Central Mississippi has been experiencing some awesome temps lately. This morning I walked out of my apartment and it smelt like FOOTBALL!

Here's to hoping it sticks around, but I doubt it! 

4. Mail: I love love love receiving and sending snail mail, but my all time favorite package of the year came in the mail this week, MY MISSISSIPPI STATE FOOTBALL TICKETS!! I know when I receive these, it is almost time for the season to start. 15 days, but who is counting. 

5. 24 day challenge: So, my 24 day challenge has ended. It was so hard to keep on schedule when I started back to work. I totally forgot to measure myself and weigh myself when I finished. I am hoping to do it again in the next few months, and really stick to the diet this time. I love the Advocare products. Their Sparks are the only thing that gets me through my day right. If you have never tried a spark, let me know and I will snail mail you one! :) 

Until next time, 

Kayla

4 comments:

Joy said...

I love that you said it SMELLS like FOOTBALL!! Awesome. Last night I was sitting outside, and the sounds I was hearing was screaming Fall. I can't wait. It's almost time.... bring on the football!!!! Happy Friday. Hope you get some rest this weekend after your first big week at school. And thanks for linking up.

Unknown said...

So great to find you! Can't wait to read more...we got our tickets this week too.

Kayla said...

So glad you found me! Did you find me through Joy? 3 weeks!!

Angela said...

Yep! Joy and I went to High School together.