Welcome to my Classroom!
I don't have a central theme, except that I love color!
 |
| Our 4th Grade theme is Super Heroes. My super hero is Spider-Man. |
|
|
 |
| Looking at my door and able to see some of our city scape that we did. |
|
 |
| Front of my Classroom |
 |
| Looking from the back right corner |
 |
| Teacher/Small Group Area |
 |
| My teacher area and calendar |
 |
| Mainly did this picture because I love the gray fabric with the flower border. Going to add Grammar Dots soon. |
 |
| Mississippi Board |
 |
| I can board and behavior chart (sorry about the thumb) |
 |
| Reading Center |
 |
| AWESOME light covers. These make a HUGE difference in my room. |
 |
| Panoramic View from my door |
 |
| Reading Street Focus Board |
 |
| Curtain Opened |
 |
| Curtains closed. I love love love my curtains! |
 |
| Back left corner. I am lucky enough to have a bathroom in my room, hence the sink. |
 |
| Behind my door. Storage unit |
I hope you enjoyed the tour of my classroom! It's not perfect yet, but it will never be. Can't wait to get anchor charts and student work all over the walls. :)
Kayla
No comments:
Post a Comment