This past weekend my friend, Nikki, and I traveled the long way to Nashville to visit friends and the Bruno Mars concert! Photos are not in any order.
![]() |
| Michelle (our Host) and myself before going out to Midtown on Friday night. |
![]() |
| Nikki, Michelle, and myself before going down town on Saturday. |
![]() |
| Maroon Friday! Supporting our Bulldogs on the way to Nashville! |
![]() |
| Daena and myself. My new friend from Wisconsin. |
![]() |
| Nikki, myself, Michelle, and Noelle (Michell's bff from HS) |
My main reasoning for going to Nashville was for the Bruno Mars concert.
Bruno Mars puts on the best concert! He played for almost 2 1/2 hours. Him and his dancers/musicians were always dancing and interacting with the crowd. I found this video from our concert on youtube. I would post my videos, but you can hear me singing more than Bruno! ha
Locked out of Heaven
Treasure
Treasure is one of my favorite songs that he sings. If he ever comes close again, I will be buying tickets that day!!!
It was so nice to get away for a weekend with the girls. I didn't turn on my computer, think about all the papers I need to grade, or worry about grad school for a whole weekend. Yes, I am paying for it now, but it was so worth it to be able to spend time with friends and make memories.






No comments:
Post a Comment