*** Viewer's Discretion: Pictures of a dead, cook pig***
Last night was a first for me. I experienced my first pig roast. My friend, Michael, hosted this excellent event. She is the best party planner! Michael built the roasting pit herself and did all the researching on how to cook it just right. Let me tell you, that was the best pork I have ever had before. It was so tender and had the perfect taste. The part I had did not even need sauce with it. Michael had all the trimmings to go with it. I brought pigs in a blanket (hehe) and rotel cups (blogging about them on Tuesday). We had fruit, bread, desserts, mac & cheese, and anything you could think of.
![]() |
| Nikki and myself |
![]() |
| The full pig before we started eating. She was 82 pounds! |
![]() |
| The pig in the roaster |
| ||
| The head with the apple. |
At the beginning of the party, it took my a while to convince myself to get some pork. I love BBQ, but seeing her lay there was a different experience. Once I got over that, I was all good.
![]() |
| Me, Nikki, Michael (the host), Chang, and Dimitri. |
I am hoping this becomes a yearly event. Now, I am trying to talk my dad into having one soon. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments:
Post a Comment