Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week 2013- Monday




Linking up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week '13

What teacher doesn't love to blog about herself and her classroom?! :) 


Hi! I am Kayla!


1. This is my 6th of teaching. 4 years in 3rd and 2 years in 4th. I don't think I would ever go below 4th grade again. I finally found the perfect grade for me.

2. This is my first year to team teach. (Very excited about it!!) I am the English Language Arts and Social Studies teacher. Which is funny because my license concentrations are in Math and Science.

3. I am die heart Mississippi State fan! Saturdays during football season you can find me in Starkville with a cowbell in my hand cheering my Bulldogs to a victory.


4. I have one fur baby, Sophie, who will turn 2 in September. Sophie has seizures, so I call her my special baby.


5. I am addicted to my DVR. I know it is sad. I find it hard to sit down and watch shows when they first come on. As of right now, I have the whole past season of Criminal Minds, last show of Grey's, and lots of trashy reality shows. 

6. As much as I hate to say it I am addicted to technology at home and in my classroom. I don't remember what I did before I had a SmartBoard and iPad in my classroom. So thankful that I work for a school district that loves technology! 

7. I a new addiction to duct-tape. But, it has to be the colorful duct-tape. (You will see more tomorrow in my classroom pictures)

8. I have four beautiful nieces and one handsome nephew. Bailee will be a senior this year, Cullen is a freshman, Cadee and Lauren (not twins) are in 6th grade, and the baby Lindsey is 3. I am very close to all of my family. 
Bailee, Lauren, Cadee



Lindsey

Cullen

9. I will be starting my last 2 Graduate classes in a few weeks. I am so ready for graduation and the pay raise! 


10. I can read the same book over and over again and not get bored by it. I am the same way with my favorite moves. 

Well, here you go! 10 things about me. Please check back tomorrow to see my classroom digs! 


Kayla

No comments: