Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Five



Woo Hoo! It's FRIDAY!!! I thought this day would NEVER come! 

Kayla's Friday Five 

1. Grad School.  Grad school started on Tuesday. So thankful the first few weeks are slow. This will be my toughest semester ever in grad school. Luckily this is also my last. Hurry up December 14, 2013!

2. Rough Week. This week has been extremely hard on me. I am having a harder time getting back into the swings of things at work and at home. Hoping after this weekend, everything will start to flow more easier. 

3. Clean Eating.  Here are my thoughts on clean eating.
I really want to start "clean eating" some. If anyone has some tips on how to better myself by clean eating, please let me know. 

4. High School Football.  High school football started last night in Brandon. Madison Central vs. Brandon. Apparently this is a HUGE game! The game I am most interested in is my nephew's first football game of his high school career. As of right now, he is 3rd string QB as a Freshman. It is at these times I wish I didn't live so far away. I will be getting updates from my dad through-out the game. So, today I am wearing my maroon to support my Bulldogs, but also the Aggies! Go Aggies! Beat Corinth! 

5. Friends.
When I was younger, I felt like I needed lots of friends. Now, I am perfectly happy with my small group of REAL friends. These are the friends I know would drop anything to help me out if I needed it. So thankful for my friends.  We might all live in different towns and states, but I know we will always pick up right where we left off. :) Those are true friends!

Kayla 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way about Clean Eating. I want to do it, but not really. Love having a smaller group of good, real friends!